VAKAKIS AND ASSOCIATES S.A (GR) will participate in bidding for the following EIB tender in consortium with IPC – Internationale Projekt Consult GmbH (DE):
Technical assistance to support the implementation of the "Fruit Garden of Moldova" operation, and the beneficiary Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Start date (provisional): March 2018
Duration: 48 months
Key expert 2: Expert in Agricultural Financing and Banking (300 working days)
Qualifications and skills
- Education to at least University Degree in Finance, Banking, Business Administration, or related disciplines. Alternative professional qualifications may be accepted where supported by 8 years relevant field experience;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential; knowledge of Romanian and/or Russian would be an advantage;
- Computer literacy;
- Pro-active personality, with the ability to work well in a team, and excellent communication and inter-personal skills
General professional experience
- In depth knowledge of the banking sector related to agricultural businesses in developing or transition countries, as evidenced by at least 8 years of relevant professional experience;
- At least 8 years of relevant professional experience in the financing of agricultural, horticultural or manufacturing investments;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience of providing access to finance advisory services to SME’s in relevant sectors.
Specific professional experience
- In depth knowledge of business management, as evidenced by at least 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- At least 5 years of relevant international professional experience (outside the country of origin), with relevant professional experience in developing or transition countries a strong advantage;
- Additional knowledge of operations in the horticulture sector would be of particular interest;
- Experience in providing trainings to SMEs, preferably in the agriculture/agribusiness sectors.
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities accorded to them.
Application deadline: December 30, 2017