VAKAKIS AND ASSOCIATES S.A. (GR) will participate in bidding for the following EU tender in consortium with Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale dell’Abruzzo e del Molise-G.Caporale-IZSAM (IT)
Support to the veterinary sector
Start date (provisional): June 11, 2018
Duration: 18 months
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows:
- To improve human and animal health protection and safety of food of animal origin in Montenegro and achieve further compliance with the EU standard in this area.
The purposes of this contract are as follows:
- To strengthen the legislative, institutional and administrative capacities related to animal health, animal welfare, trade in animals and products of animal origin, official controls and animal by-products;
- To further align and enforce the EU veterinary standards and eradicate certain animal diseases
The following Non-Key Expert positions will be available in the areas of, among others:
- harmonisation of veterinary legislation;
- control on BIPs;
- animal diseases control;
- quality of raw milk.
The following are minimal requirements that non-key experts must comply with:
- A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 4 (four) years attested by a diploma
- The requirements for general and specific working experiences will be defined case by case dependant of the project’s needs;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to communicate in a language commonly understood in Montenegro will be an advantage.
Potential employment of Non-Key Experts will be on non-exlusive basis.
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities accorded to them.
Application deadline: February 25, 2018