VAKAKIS AND ASSOCIATES S.A. (GR, leader) will participate in bidding for the following EU tender in consortium with Szazadveg Economy Researcher Closed Company Limited by Shares and NGO Rural Economic Development Center 'Promo- Terra':
Rural SME Policy Support Window
Start date (provisional): 1 Sept 2018
Duration: 36 months
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows:
To contribute to the improvement of the quality of living conditions in rural areas for sustainable and inclusive development of the Republic of Moldova
The purpose of this contract is as follows:
To reduce economic and social disparities in rural areas through the introduction of active employment initiatives through the development of rural small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)
Key expert 2: Finance and Procurement Expert (minimum 330 working days, of which minimum 95% in Moldova)
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in the fields of Economics or Law or Public Administration or Financial Management or Procurement or related fields of equivalent scope (where a university degree has been awarded on completion of four (4) years study in a university) or, in the absence of the required academic degree, six (6) years of professional experience in the fields of project financial management or public procurement or associated fields of equivalent scope, on top of the years and experience described under General professional experience below;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- At least ten (10) years of general experience in the fields of public procurement and/or financial management;
- At least eight (8) years of professional experience focused on public procurement and/or on project contract management and/or on project financial management, within governmental administrations and/or state agencies/organisations and/or international organisations.
Specific Professional Experience:
- Proven experience as a procurement and/or finance key- or non-key expert in at least two (2) EU-funded technical assistance (services) projects including at least one where the expert's input was at least 330 working days during the duration of the project;
- At least three (3) years of project implementation experience in ENI and/or IPA and/or recently acceded EU Member States (i.e. which joined the EU after 2003)
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities accorded to them.
Application deadline: May 15, 2018